[aprssig] Re: Emergency comms

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 11:37:00 EDT 2005

What I was hoping to hear!

I guess the use of watchdog timers and brownout detection is
implemented.  There is no reason why the TT (or SOTT) can't do the same,
especialy on the bigger chips with internal FLASH/NOVRAM, but it needs
work and coding of course.  And as in all thing's is easier to implement
from the very start, rather than add later...

Of course it could also be due to better PSU circuitry, low dropout
reg's etc.

Good news anyway..

73  Dave.