[aprssig] Online telemetry

James Jefferson Jarvis jj at aprsworld.net
Mon Aug 29 16:17:21 EDT 2005

Feel free to give me some ideas for aprsworld. I never really had any concept
I particularly liked, so the interface didn't progress very far.

Now that my new wind data logging product (shameless plug:
http://aprsworld.com/wind2/) is sending telemetry (KB0THN-2), I finally have
a station that I know about to test with. Well, actually it is sending a user
defined / custom packet, but the concept is the same.

I would mention that the APRS spec telemetry format is really limited. 8-bit
ADC doesn't really cut it. That's why I had to craft my own user defined
packet.

-Jim KB0THN