[aprssig] Online telemetry

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Aug 29 15:56:23 EDT 2005

I've decided it's time to add standard APRS telemetry support to the
OpenTracker (it's got 3 ADC inputs and a couple of digital inputs onboard),
but in looking at FindU and aprsworld I'm surprised how little support there
seems to be for it online.  Maybe some of the clients do a better job, but
all I can find is the FindU graph page that's totally unreadable if there's
a lot of information, and the aprsworld table dump that's not a whole lot
easier to read than the raw data.

Is there anything better out there?  What about that XML interface, does it
support telemetry?  At this point I'm inclined to just forget about the
standard format, adopt my own custom format, and write a new web interface
for it.

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker