[aprssig] New Paradigm progress map?

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:32:26 EDT 2005

Hi All,

  Back in the day when 145.79 was moved to 144.39, there was a map to
show the progress of that change.  Is there a similar map that shows
the progress to the new paradigm and to show areas that are using NSR?
 I'm going to be traveling to Knoxville in a couple days.  It would be
nice to know when I need to use old RELAY and WIDE and where I can use
WIDE1-1, WIDE2-2.  I know that Knoxville hasn't switched yet but I
don't know about the rest of the path between there and Chicago.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.