[aprssig] ideal paths?

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Fri Aug 26 22:44:20 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org
[mailto:aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org]On Behalf Of Ken Cechura
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 18:51 PM
To: 'TAPR APRS Mailing List'
Subject: [aprssig] ideal paths?

ok guys,

Both my mobile and the club digi are getting messages/emails saying
something is not supported, yadda yadda yadda.

1) what is the best path for a mobile given that I occasionally make long
trips (St. Louis to wichita or chicago), but for the most part stick around
the city?

-- WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1

2) what is the most accepted path for a Digi?

-- Something like:
BLT 1    EVERY 00:30:00 START 00:00:00
BLT 2    EVERY 00:30:00 START 00:10:00
BLT 3    EVERY 01:00:00 START 00:20:00
BLT 4    EVERY 01:00:00 START 00:50:00
LTP 1    APN383
LTP 2    APN383
LTP 3    APN383 VIA WIDE2-1
LTP 4    APN383 VIA WIDE2-2

my other question is that of will having an old path cause problems??  (will
having "trace" in my path cause THAT many problems and keep me from being
digipeated or something?)

-- Yes.
See http://nwaprs.org for updates
73, Cap