[aprssig] Findu queries

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Thu Aug 25 08:31:10 EDT 2005

Well, you could put serveral Internet Explorer shortcuts on the desk top,
each named diffrently.. "Find Vic", etc. Clicking each would bring up findu
with the query and open a new instance of IE.

That requires no program.. just right click on desktop, new, shortcut, put
in your url  http://www.findu.comblahblahblah   then call it something that
makes sense.