[aprssig] Findu queries

Vic Fraenckel victorf at windreader.com
Thu Aug 25 07:56:46 EDT 2005

I am looking for a way I can build a small DESKTOP app with a series of Findu Queries that are "clickable" so a novice user can fire off a query and get results back. Is anything like this available?

Any enlightenment will be appreciated.

Vic

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
victorf ATSIGN windreader DOTcom
KC2GUI

      Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
                               Read the WIND

"Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?"
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough
men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that
all the dunces are in confederacy against him."   -Jonathan Swift