[aprssig] KPC-3 8.2 settings

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Aug 21 19:21:09 EDT 2005

Ed KF4CHG wrote on 21/08/2005

> 3. Edit uiview32.ini
etc.
> WIDEN-N=TRUE

I disagree with entering a setting of WIDEN-N=TRUE. I don't think Arte was
trying to enable WIDEn-n digipeating - just to get it to respond to WIDE1-1.
It is of course a different ball of wax if he should actually be responding
to WIDEn-n. Although Arte said "My home APRS station hears  and can be heard
pretty well ... but there are existing DIGIs  in the area that sufficiently
cover much of it." My interpretation was that he wanted to change from
responding to RELAY to responding to WIDE1-1.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
--
"Willing to sacrifice my foot to the betterment of the APRS network..."