[aprssig] D700A Data Band & No 2m band

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Sat Aug 20 11:46:37 EDT 2005

Thanks, Ken, so there is no solution to the problem I have. Sounds like I
need to connect a duplexer to the d700 so I can use the 2m side of my dual
band j-pole for local 2m work then (and a different radio). It's a
pity...now it turns a dual band radio into a single band, just to monitor
pcsat2.

I keep thinking there must be a better way to do things, and I guess making
radio side B the databand won't solve it either!

73,

...hasan, N0AN