[aprssig] (no subject)

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Aug 19 14:12:46 EDT 2005

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Vic Fraenckel wrote:

> I am a newbee to this group. I was a long time user of APRS Plus
> which I found to be quite difficult to understand. Also, a disk
> crash wiped out my Street Atlas 7 files so I can no longer use
> APRS+. I am considering purchasing APRSPoint as I am a registered
> user of MicroSoft MapPoint 2004. I would like to here the pros and
> cons of this software.

One of the better places (in my opinion, which is biased) to compare
various flavors of APRS software is the APRS Client Comparisons web
page.  Various users and authors have contributed info to keep this
page somewhat up-to-date.  More input is always appreciated.

Get to it from the link below.  It's in the links at the left of
that first page.