[aprssig] How to digi 6x in the New APRS world?

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Tue Aug 16 14:34:49 EDT 2005

At 12:02 PM 8/16/2005, n2lbt at spamcop.net wrote:
>We still don't want to hear it.

         Yep, but what I was saying you didn't want to hear is that THE
ENTIRE USA ISN'T THE SAME.

         And you still can't seem to make sense of that statement.

>  We needed it here in the Northeast,
>and you say you don't need it there. This conversation is a local
>matter between you and your local digipeater sysops. The APRS list
>does not control the New Mexico digipeaters.

         If the APRSSIG doesn't control NM digis, Lubbock digis, etc., then
why the heck are they now shortened to 3 hops or less?  I suspect you don't
know the power of the pen.

         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info