[aprssig] "Out-of-order" data on APRS-IS

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Tue Aug 9 19:16:19 EDT 2005

I know in my case, the APRS-IS server connection doesn't pass all my
Igate traffic 100% of the time.  I have seen several times where the
connection gets broken and re-established a few minutes later.  I assume
the traffic that would normally have went directly to APRS-IS is
buffered until the connection is re-established, or dies of old age!

Danny  NG9R