[aprssig] Re: [TinyTrak] TinyTrakII Unporto string?

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Sat Apr 30 10:53:09 EDT 2005

As I just discovered, all the digis are in the process of being changed over
to IGNORE Relay and Wide. On my local digi the only thing that works now is
WIDEn-n. I would suggest a path of WIDE3-3. As far as your friends seeing
you, can we assume you mean via FINDU and not direct RF?
73
Joe N3HGB
cc to APRS list in case anyone more knowledgeable than myself wants to jump
over to this forum