[aprssig] Baker to Vegas Tomorrow...

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue Apr 26 10:38:32 EDT 2005

On Apr 25, 2005, at 2:18 PM, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> I still wish FINDU pages had a date/time stamp on them
> so that one could tell when they were current, when
> they were reloads, when they were auto-refreshed,
> or how stale they are.  As they are, I can never
> trust what I see without having to hit REFRESH to
> make it current.

If there were a timestamp, the user must convert from UTC to local time
zone, and then compare to his current time. and then he knows the data
is x minutes/seconds old.

On the other hand, a click of a button or command-r is less effort, and
yields data no more than a second or two old.

Mental gymnastics and old data, or a button click and fresh data. To me
the choice is OBVIOUS!

If you have any reason to need the current data, just reload. Get over
it Bob!

Steve K4HG