[aprssig] Variable Replacement Script for Web Pages

Brad McConahay brad at n8qq.com
Mon Apr 25 14:01:12 EDT 2005

To finish on the system for variable replacement within web pages that was
suggested by k4hg the other day - I've made a permanent home for this
system, added an instructional page, added some error checking, and probably
added some bugs to boot.

If anybody can make use of it, it now lives here:

http://aprs.n8qq.com/replace

Hopefully the instructions make sense.

Please let me know of any bugs, suggestions, etc.  It's had very little
testing, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are some silly errors
somewhere.

I'd be willing to make shorter variable names, as Steve originally
suggested, but it seems easy enough to copy/paste from the provided list of
variables, and it saves a lot of maintenance on this end.  But, I'd be happy
to do that, or anything else, if enough people were to request it.

Brad N8QQ