[aprssig] MapQuest Maps for Findu.com

James Jefferson Jarvis jj at aprsworld.net
Sun Apr 17 14:54:08 EDT 2005

Ray wrote:
> What I'm talking about is converting the entire USGS SDTS database into
> files and resolutions that we need.  It would also be possible to do the

Does this include street level data for non US location? If so, then it sounds
like an awesome idea.

The eternal pessimist in me also wonders where all these thousands of man
hours and tens of thousands of dollars for servers and bandwidth are going to
come from. I've been begging for better hardware for aprsworld's mapserver
and I've received less than $300 in donations for that. (that discussion has
gone on enough so I won't bother starting it again).

-Jim KB0THN