[aprssig] Winlink Registration

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Sat Apr 16 19:05:02 EDT 2005

I realize that this is not the winlink sig, but this is _precisely_ the
problem I have with winlink's spam checker!!  I have registered my email
address twice in the past with winlink, and it seems to forget every 30
days.  I give up... I wish they'd make the white list of valid email
address not expire.  Good luck all you folks on winlink getting mail
from frustrated people like me....

I just tried to email Clay aa3jy at winlink as a test, and got this response...

  aa3jy at winlink.org
    SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:

Again... I have registered with winlink 2 times before... never again (or unless I hear that if I register again, my email will stay on the white list for a long , long time).  I say the burden of getting email through is on the winlink people...  I've tried to play the silly game.

Wes

    host detroit.winlink.org [216.93.58.120]: 550 Sender not registered. Go to http://www.winlink.org/accept to register address wes at kd4rdb.com