[aprssig] RJ45

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Apr 14 22:19:14 EDT 2005

Thanks to Terry I think I'll have plenty of STP cables to use.  I'll be
stocking ferrites, too - assuming I can find the ones that fit well in the
DB9 backshells.

I've got some long ones on hand now that fit perfectly over some of the
cables... but I'm not sure that they'd really do much good on the outside of
the insulation like that.  A couple of turns around a ferrite core inside a
metallized connector shell does a pretty good job, though.

Scott
N1VG