[aprssig] Rain gauge

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Apr 12 13:15:44 EDT 2005

The wireless one doesn't help any.  Unless there's a way to tap into the
base unit, but I doubt it.  The other one is pretty much what I'd need,
assuming the output is suitable.  Would prefer to get it without the
display, though.  I know a lot of people are ONLY interested in rainfall at
remote sites.

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker