[aprssig] APRS in the National Parks...

Kurt Johnson parrots at swbell.net
Thu Apr 7 19:15:51 EDT 2005

Bob,

    Checked your list out....We changed the Digi in San Antonio TX  that's
the Alamo and the Missions Trail National Historic Park area  New digi using
UI DIGI still in relay/wide (for now) we also, replaced the TNC and Radio
working on a new antenna for the site  Call is N0VH-2 now  thanks for all
you efforts and assistance.

Kurt Johnson K5ZZT
San Antonio, TX