[aprssig] Coverage in the National Parks

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Apr 7 11:52:29 EDT 2005

Yes

>>> mgermino at sbcglobal.net 4/7/05 11:41:42 AM >>>

> Because when using the 2 hop path of WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
> the first hop has already been accounted for so the second
> hop should already be decremented by one.

Just to fully understand this... If your path is WIDE1-1,WIDE3-1
you would create the same number of packets as the example above.

Also, if all heck breaks loose and in an emergency your nearest I-gates
are
5 hops away and you need to make it there. (EMERGENCY)  A path of
WIDE6-5
would still work in this new APRS environment we are looking at.
Correct?

Mike
AD6AA