[aprssig] Low cost entry weather station?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Thu Apr 7 11:18:32 EDT 2005

Can anyone recommend a low cost weather Station that can be easily used with
ARPS?

I'm looking to report Temperature at a minimum, wind speed/direction would be
the next most important thing to me, then rainfall amounts, then bringing up
the rear would be humidity and barometric pressure.

Ideally, I would like to find a weather station that is of modular design that
I could get into with little cost, then add functionality to it as time goes
by.

Suggestions?

--
William McKeehan