[aprssig] New n-N settings for ui-digi

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Wed Apr 6 14:17:31 EDT 2005

Bruce...actually you were correct and I was wrong.  I am a bit surprised
but Marco has designed this so that the Sysop commands and the
Configuration commands for the same function are different,
inconvenient, but perhaps it was to save precious eprom space.

In any case I am going to try to set up a test digi this evening at home
and then from my vehicle just outside transmit a whole slew of possible
routes and see just what works in limiting the transmitted paths to the
'newly revised new paradigm'.

Ill report my results...I am hopeful!

Ron, N5IN