[aprssig] New n-N settings for ui-digi

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:52:51 EDT 2005

Bruce,

The WB0NOO-2 digi I see occasionally down here in Jackson. I run a
plug-in for UIVIEW called Vicinity alarm, which alerts me to users
moving into the area. I notice several times a callsign that was already
in my area, either a digi or mobile, call sign gets changed. A letter or
2 would be missing, and then my alarm triggers to tell me there is a new
station. Every time I check the path of the "changed" call, it has
always digi'd through WB0NOO-2.  Is there a way that this digi is
corrupting packets or callsigns?  I have noticed this a few times, and
next time it does it I could post logs to show you.

Anyways, here is our UIDIGI 1.93 config file for KB4YTM-7 for Camden, TN
(soon to be, in test mode @ my house now)

I've deleted all the irrelevant stuff.. I've got to mess with the beacon
intervals, as it doesnt work like it says it does. Also, I want to setup
Pre-emptive digipeating, but not sure how just yet.

Richard

    UIDIGI Configuration source file
        Version 1.9 BETA 3 20040101
    Written by Marco Savegnago IW3FQG

DigipeaterCallsign     =       KB4YTM-7

DigipeaterAlias        =       CAMDEN

InfoText               =       Camden Tennessee  Benton Co - UIDigi 1.9b3

UIDigiCall             =       RELAY, MEG, WIDE4-4, WIDE5-5, WIDE6-6,
WIDE7-7

UIFloodCall            =       TN

UITraceCall            =       WIDE

TxDelay                =       30

FullDuplex             =       0

PPersistance           =       255

SlotTime               =       1

Frack                  =       5

Maxframe               =       4

Retry                  =       10

RespTime               =       100

LinkCheck              =       18000

DuplicateSuppression   =       34

LoopSuppression        =       3

HandleUISSID            =       0

ReplyToQuery           =       1

UIFLOODOptions         =       0

UITRACEOptions          =       0

UIDIGICallSubstitution  =       1

PreemptCalls        =

PreemptAdd        =

PreeemptedDigipeat    =    0

UIMessage  =       1

UIOnly  =       0

UIPID  =       0

SysopPassword          =       My password

Beacon1Interval        =       1200

Beacon2Interval        =       1200

Beacon3Interval        =       3600

Beacon1Offset          =       0

Beacon2Offset          =       600

Beacon3Offset          =       1800

Beacon1Text            =       !3603.26NL08806.14W#R,Wn,W3,TNn   Camden
Tennessee

Beacon2Text            =       !3603.26NL08806.14W#R,Wn,W3,TNn   Camden
Tennessee

Beacon3Text            =       !3603.26NL08806.14W#R,Wn,W3,TNn   Camden
Tennessee

BeaconDestination      =       APZ19

Beacon1Path            =

Beacon2Path            =       WIDE2-2