[aprssig] New n-N settings for ui-digi

Tim Cunningham tim_cunningham at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 6 12:00:52 EDT 2005

Hi Bruce,

I looked through your settings.

Your beacon text string shows support for the "W" or WIDE alias but your
UIDigiCall setting does not support this. You might want to change one of
the settings so they match.

For the following inclined digi changes:

> UIDigiCall             =
> RELAY,OHX,TN,WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1,WIDE2-2,WIDE3-1,WIDE3-2
> UITraceCall            =      OHX

You might want to remove WIDE1-1 as that is a given for support with your
UITraceCall setting of "WIDE". This will free up a slot for UIT.

The BeaconOffset does not work as documented for UIDIGI. This value only
adds the time to the BeaconInterval time that is specified. Thus, with
Beacon2Interval set to 2400 and Beacon2Offset set to 600 you simply get what
you would have if Beacon2Interval was set to 3000. The offset is not applied
from the starting point as implied in the documentation.

73's,

Tim - N8DEU
Huntsville, Alabama