[aprssig] VB6 file open for APRS

Chuck Gooden cgooden at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 5 21:00:23 EDT 2005

If I recall may basic days, a comma is a delimiter for input statements.

for example:
  input a, b, c would read three values from the command line with each
value delimited by a comma (ie 12, 14, 74).

If you want to read the entire line, you may want to look up how to read
a strings from a file.  I think you will find it in the docs on file IO.