[aprssig] Traffic info in APRS

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Apr 5 12:20:42 EDT 2005

If you put them directly onto RF, then you would need one station for each
area that you want to cover.

If you put them onto the IS, then you only have one station responsible for
getting all of the data and distributing it out (via the IS) then any IGate
can choose to gate the objects as they feel necessary.

Somewhat like the firenet approach.