[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at jnos.org
Tue Apr 5 10:22:50 EDT 2005

> If not what is wrong with automating the process?

We need to invest our limited energy and resources in new
and better software.   We need to be building the next
generation of APRS programs and tools.  List the recent
improvements in APRS?   A new universal path?   It's certainly
a good thing but is that much to show for the first 3 months
of 2005?   Opportunites abound - let's move on.

73,
Bill - WA7NWP

PS.  Add to that "new and better hardware."    The APRS hardware
situation is even behine the software.  Scott's new TNC
may be just what we need to open things up.