[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Mon Apr 4 22:00:22 EDT 2005

Yes, you are missing that Roger (the author of the program) specifically requested the registration and contribution to cancer research in return for free use of the program.

The fact that the system depends on the "honor" of the participants, should not be grounds for doing the dishonorable.

...hasan, N0AN