[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Apr 4 21:55:45 EDT 2005

>You seem to feel that you can do anything you want.  Many of us recall your
>attempt to take over 144.39 with your open tracker or what ever you called
>it.

Ah yes, my last sinister plot for world domination.  And it would have
succeeded, had it not been for Bob and his Kenwood-wielding midshipmen
storming my volcanic island lair!  Damn you, Bruninga!  I'll have my
revenge!  Just wait until my atomic WIDE99-99 bomb is completed!

Or are we using LINK99-99 now?  LAN99-99 maybe?  Uhhh.. well, no matter!
I'll figure it out sooner or later, and then you're all DOOMED!!!

Scott
N1VG