[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 21:12:21 EDT 2005

Hi Guys,

I think out of respect for the author of UI-View32 and his family, and
his understanding, that he would not destroy the method of turning the
software on by issuing the method to provide the keys, if the community
would donate a like amount of the fee to the Cancer Foundation of their
choice to aid others to survive an illness that he lost the battle to,
this thread should stop...

Robbie