[aprssig] BALLOON unproto paths

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Apr 3 13:58:47 EDT 2005

Yes, I didnt mean that a person's call or that the individual
should be personally demeaned in public, but that the
impact of these mistakes should be widely published.
Notice, I eliminated the call from my post.

Bob

>>> mgermino at sbcglobal.net 4/3/05 12:21:32 PM >>>
One should hear the evidence first, before you hang
someone.  It may have been a accidental path
configuration.

You hang someone for murder, not manslaughter.

There are very few, if any, of us who have not make a
mistake or two accidentally in Ham Radio.

One way to clear up the network, is to chase everyone
away.

Mike
73, AD6AA