[aprssig] Question about the new STANDARD

John Johnson Ke4tzn at cox.net
Sat Apr 2 19:18:00 EST 2005

But if I keep it that way then this is what happens with three digis
that can hear me on the first hop.

WIDE2-2,K4ROK-10,WIDE2-1
WIDE2-2,KB4TOH-10,WIDE2-1
WIDE2-2,KD4PBS-3,WIDE2-1

SO now I have created 3 paths and 3 packets from the same path and that
is just the first hop. Does this help you understand what I am stating?
Maybe I was not clear when I first posted it.

If I run K4ROK-10,WIDE2-1 the it will only go out one more hop.

SO I have now created less packets by doing this.
I am suggesting this for home stations only