[aprssig] Persist and Slottime for Digi?

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Sat Apr 2 16:36:16 EST 2005

This is for UI-DIGI firmware in a TNC-2. I just set Persist for 255 and
Slottime to 1, it would not accept a slot time of 0, the minimum is 1.

It would not accept, (nor is there any mention in the text file for
programming the prom) any parameter like DWAIT, UIDWAIT.

So, I'll see if the persist and slot time commands make any difference.

thanks for the tip.

73,

...hasan, N0AN