[aprssig] GPS motorcycle helmet

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Sep 30 13:52:20 EDT 2004

I was working on something like this for my paraglider helmet.  I was
thinking of just pasting a patch antenna on top.  I've got the miniature LCD
display, and I got as far as writing some display code for an OSD text
module, but I haven't had the time to work on it.  Now, if that could be
done with mapping to show the location of other paragliders, people on the
ground, and your predicted range given the glider's glide profile, wind, and
altitude, that'd be pretty cool.j

Scott
N1VG