[aprssig] Kam back-up battery

Hurt, Gerald gerald.hurt at Intrado.com
Wed Sep 29 02:43:17 EDT 2004

Glenn,
If I was going to solder a different battery holder, I would
look into using something other than button type. Is there room
for a AA size? You can purchase a battery holder with leads and
that should work fine. I have a KPC3+ and it has a cutout in the
PCB for an internal 9V battery which gives some room for such a
venture.

Jay
73 de N0XVB