[aprssig] HamHUD and TinyTrak ?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Sep 28 13:58:07 EDT 2004

The HamHUD mailing list, on Yahoo groups.  I'm not at my PC right now to
check.  I've just been lurking, not paying a whole lot of attention
lately.

On an unrelated subject, we just had a pretty good sized quake about 40
minutes ago.  Looks like about a 6.0 near Parkfield, CA with a bunch of
aftershocks.  Haven't heard anything yet on damage or emergency response.

Scott
N1VG