[aprssig] The ultimate APRS mapping program?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Sep 27 18:27:47 EDT 2004

If you haven't seen it already, check out NASA's World Wind viewer.
Unfortunately most of the cool Landsat images and SRTM elevation data are
offline right now, but you can still get topos and ortophotos.  I think it's
open source.  If we could get APRS objects imported into this program in
real time, that'd be awesome.  I think I'll see if they have any kind of
API, but I think it'd probably take some serious programming to do it right.
Even without APRS, it's a cool program.

Scott
N1VG