[aprssig] Kam back-up battery

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 13:20:36 EDT 2004

Hi Glenn

Of course it is doable, I do things like that all the time and I am the
only one that knows what the innards of my equipment look like anyhow, <g>

I would caution you on one thing however, don't ruin the battery with
too much heat.. Can you no find a "holder" from something else or at
least maybe another battery/holder of same value?

If you feel you won't waste the battery, go for it.. Wrap it up and enjoy..

Robbie