[aprssig] UI-path suggestion

Andy Pritchard apritch at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 06:38:53 EDT 2004

Hi Andrew

If you change the FAST_COUNT setting in UI-View32 the log files will
playback quicker on UI-View32

>From the help file

"The maximum speed attainable in playing a log depends to some extent on the
PC processor, but the fastest speed possible is 4 log record per second
times the setting of FAST_COUNT in the [USER] section of UIVIEW32.INI."

73 - Andy, M0CYP
--

UI-View http://welcome.to/uiview
Propagation http://welcome.to/dxradio