[aprssig] Latest Xastir Release: 1.4.0, 09/16/2004

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Sep 24 07:51:55 EDT 2004

Looks like it's time to create a semi-official xastir RPM set, try to
get same accepted, and add that to the Fedora tree.  That way those of
us following the Fedora path of least resistance can use apt-get or yum
for similar updates.

Part of the problem is, in fact, the dependencies and in some cases,
their lack of suitable RPMs.  Is someone already rolling RPMs for
xastir?  Do we have a solid dependency list?  For instance, I'm having
an issue with libgeotif 1.2.1 right now that's driving me nuts.

73 gerry