[aprssig] .From Dee and the family.....

Ken Collins g4fip at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 02:27:40 EDT 2004

A message from Dee, Kate and Steven:-

We would like to thank everyone for their support and concern during
Roger's illness and for the condolences after he passed away. These were
so numerous that we are unable to respond to any one person individually
but we would like to express our gratitude to everyone for their support
in our hour of need. All your efforts were greatly appreciated by us
all,
including Roger whilst he was still with us. It has also made us
extremely proud that so many people from all parts of the world held
Roger in such high esteem and in the manner in which they paid tribute
to him.

THANK YOU ALL!

Dee, Kate, and Steven.