[aprssig] Western AZ weather balloon??

Jim Morrison km5bs at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:17:28 EDT 2004

Here's a link to the Ft. Sumner, NM launch site:

http://198.120.3.140/default.htm

They have another one up now (mid-day Friday MDT).  You can track it pretty
much real time on their web site.

For anyone into Geocaching, a geocacher that works at the facility attached
a geocaching "travel bug" to one of the payloads some time back and has some
cool pics of the stuff at:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=23187