[aprssig] Latest Xastir Release: 1.4.0, 09/16/2004

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu Sep 16 23:45:55 EDT 2004

Latest stable release happened today.  Download it at:

    http://www.xastir.org

Runs on Windows/FreeBSD/MacOSX/Solaris/Linux.  Did I forget any?
Supports 124 map formats plus weather stations, GPS'es, TNC's, and
internet connections.

Can be used as moving-map program in your car including street
address lookups and ham callsign lookups.  This version also
supports keeping track of other Garmin RINO users if you hook up a
RINO to Xastir in order to feed you the data.

As always, zero charge.  Comes with full source code.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer