[aprssig] complete NOSaprs runtime configuration now available.

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Sep 12 22:37:23 EDT 2004

Greetings all,

Finally ! I have made available a complete runtime configuration of
NOSaprs for anyone willing to try it out. This contains a binary and
all the necessary support and setup files so that even those people
who have never used NOS before in their lifetime can give it a try.

This is an opportunity for those people to just try out NOS itself,
never mind the NOSaprs (which is only one part of NOS). The binary
of this kit is at 1.16+ (my latest development copy).

The website is as follows :

   http://www.langelaar.net/projects/nosaprs

If you have trouble resolving the domain name, use :

   http://64.42.231.3/projects/nosaprs

NOTE : the website above is my official development page,
the one on qsl.net is a mirror copy of the older official
release.

Regards,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM