[aprssig] D700 change packet path?

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Wed Sep 8 18:59:41 EDT 2004

I can save it to one of the PM's and when I recall the PM, it reverts to
TRACE3-3 every time.

I know I changed it TO "TRACE3-3" months ago and I did it with no effort at
all, and no use of the PM's. Now, trying to change it again and I can't get
it done. I know it's something really silly.

I also I recall a discussion a long time ago about getting changes in the
packet path to "stick" with the D700...but can't place it in my memory.

Anyone have any hints?

...hasan, N0AN