[aprssig] Any experts on the FCC website?

Mike Yetsko myetsko at insydesw.com
Tue Sep 7 17:46:26 EDT 2004

> Anybody here know how to use the FCC website to find what frequency a
> particular business is using?  Is it even possible?
>
> Thanks,
> Earl
>
> Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico  DM84jk

I know, it's a PITA!!

One trick I've used is to do a 'zip code' search to see what businesses
are
in the town and limit the frequency.  Unless they've changed their
interface,
problem is there could be a misspelling of the name slightly and you could
miss it.

I've been watching for my friends license to show up for his business, and
it was a pain to even find his application on the site!