[aprssig] Questions about paths

Andreras Junge, N6NU APRS aprs at n6nu.org
Tue Sep 7 16:14:29 EDT 2004

It would be nice to have a high level digi that has a list of "Rectangles"
that it serves as RELAY. When a position report is within one of the "areas"
it will digipeat, otherwise just do noting. Now that is what I call smart.

... and hasto be a command to upload rectangles ...

Just a thought.

Andreas, N6NU
Menlo Park, CA