[aprssig] Help needed in Florida

Spider spider at rivcom.net
Tue Sep 7 10:48:47 EDT 2004

You need to read my original post.  It was a request for help and the
information was given.
For the post....it really had nothing to do with ham radio at all other than
I knew many of you folks are
 trained in what they are looking for at this time.

If you can not find the post, I'll send it to you offline.  Again, the
request had nothing related to Ham Radio.

Jim Wooddell