[aprssig] New PMmap Version Available

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Tue Sep 7 06:54:18 EDT 2004

Hi All
          PMmap version 1.04 is now available for your down loading
pleasure.

http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs/

Version 1.03 was not announced so the "What's New" that follows will
start with version 1.03

What"s New
Version 1.03
Added support for Frank's WB5IPM Sound Card TNC Software.
By using Frank's Software you can now connect PMmap to a sound card.
See the link to Frank's software on my Home page.
No bug fixes at this time due to the fact that no one has reported
any bugs to fix.

Version 1.04
Maintenance Release.
PMmap always had the ability to restore your screen back to the live
shot after you have replayed a log file or a History file. This
process has been speeded up so that PMmap will no longer lose
its internet connection because of server time out.

Fixed a small problem with a registered user not being able to save
their internet connection
information the first time they entered it.
No other bug fixes at this time due to the fact that no one has
reported any other bugs to fix.

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net